Tuesday, July 15, 2014

~ I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ~

Questions:

> What do you like to see from Blogs?

> What would you like to see more of?

> What would you like to see less of?

> How can I keep you interested in continuing to follow me?

** I follow a TON of blogs and I'm sure there are so many more out there that I just haven't come across yet. So......I want to know how I can keep you entertained. What makes you want to follow my blog and come scoping me out every day?

I have some ideas brewing, so it'll be exciting to see what I can come up with. I want to keep sharing my obsession of reading with you. I don't want to bore you away by being repetitive.

So, I want to hear your suggestions. Your likes & dislikes. I want to see how we can make it more bookgasmic for you. I can't wait to see what we can conjure up here together.

Please share your thoughts with me. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe once we've figured some things out, we'll celebrate with a signed paperback or something ;)

Leave your comments below. I'm listening (well reading, but you know what I mean!)

Smooches xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment