Tuesday, October 7, 2014

REVIEW: Wildcard Volume Three by Missy Johnson

Title: Wildcard: Volume Three
Series: Wildcard Serial
Author: Missy Johnson

Release Date: September 30, 2014


My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars


Synopsis      

She’s hiding something from me and I need to know what it is. I’ve done so many things I never thought I’d do for this woman and it kills me that she’s lying to me.

How can I make her see that she can trust me?

Do I want to know the truth?

Sometimes things are easier when they’re left unsaid…





Review

I love how Ryder turned out to be the total opposite of how he started off. He surely grew up a lot and truly cared for Scarlett and Jake. I could not put this down.

Scarlett is dealing with a lot and she is keeping all sorts of secrets. But then again so is Ryder. They are both scared that they will lose each other once those secrets are revealed.

I loved all the drama. It’s nothing what I was expecting Scarlett’s secrets to be but I totally get why she wanted to keep it under wraps. As Ryder and Scarlett try to get things in order and their relationship on track, I felt like it was rushed a little.

As much as I liked this series and love Ryder, this book left me feeling hangin. When I got to the end I was disappointed. It felt unfinished. I kinda wanted more from Ryder and Scarlett. So much happens towards the end and I was left with so many questions.

Overall, this was a great series and I would recommend reading it.



 Reading Order & Buy Links 

Volume One (FREE)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1sM1v6f


Wildcard: Volume Three


 About the Author 

Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).

When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.


Social Links 

Website • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads






3 comments:

  1. You could be eligible for a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and get cash from every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete