Monday, September 29, 2014

SEPTEMBER SERIES SPOTLIGHT: Men of Steel by MJ Fields - Forever Family: Jase and Carly Summer Loving Part 'Due' (Men of Steel #5)





Forever Family: Jase and Carly Summer Loving Part 'Due'
(Men of Steel #5)



Synopsis


Life on the Jersey Shore has been quiet as of late. All four Steel men have fallen for the women of their dreams and have become the men Momma Joe knew they would be one day.
 
Jase and Carly are anxiously awaiting the birth of their son, who seems to be as stubborn as Jase, and the rest of the Steel men. 
At two weeks over due and unable to sleep, Carly finishes one of the books she is reading with her virtual book club. This hot new read, coupled with her already raging pregnancy hormones, wreaks havoc with Carly's libido. 

She wakes her husband up by playing with one of his piercings. One thing leads to another when something completely unexpected happens, something that would only happen to a girl like Carly. 
You are invited to a shower—of sorts, and a wedding, and well—all kinds of the Steel hotness you have come to expect. 

Which Steel man melts your panties? Jase? Cyrus? Zandor? Xavier? Oh hell it doesn’t matter, you’ll get a little hot Steel from each one all wrapped up in this one short, yet satisfying novella. 


Forever Steel


Review
AWWWW!! I loved this! So, glad that we got to see more of the Steel men and their woman. Everyone is living wonderfully and the family bond of course, is still intact and they are just a wonderful set of characters that is truly going to be hard and heartbreaking to say goodbye to.

This book was a quick read that made me cry of joy and literally LOL! Marriage and babies are an absolute blessing and the Steel men and women could not be happier!

Yes, they are all still very vulgar, sexy, cocky, funny, and as alpha as they come but DAMN you wouldn’t want it any other way. MJ Fields has truly done an amazing job and I absolutely love her writing style and the characters in this series. These are a set of characters you no doubt would absolutely love to have as real life friends.

If you haven’t been persuaded yet to read this series or this book itself, here is a lil taste and my fav parts from each couple:

~ Jase & Carly ~

      “Your voice has a direct line to the Prince, he’s awake and raring to go. I want you from behind. All fours.”
      I immediately did as I was told.
      “Fuck Baby, you’re already wet. Soaked actually,” he said as he kissed my backside and stroked his finger up and down my very swollen and very hungry who-who.

~ Cyrus & Tara ~

      I held his shoulders as I pushed my now soaked pussy against his mouth. He held my ass, and kneaded it. With his other hand he cupped my breast and ran his thumb over my bra as my nipples ached for his touch.

~ Zandor & Bekah ~

Damn, I loved my Kitten. She was shedding the red panties I put on her this morning after I washed my saliva off my favorite play thing, her hot, sweet pussy.
      I put my seat back and unleashed the beast. “You take the wheel.”

~ Xavier & Taelyn ~

 “Fuck my face, Irish.”
      I leaned forward and unbuttoned his shirt, slowly, “Babe, rip the fuckers.”
      “No way, you didn’t- -.”
      He pulled the shirt apart and buttons flew everywhere. “Get the fuck up here.”

~~~~~   

Yep, that’s right, my fav parts are naughty parts ;) It’s just a fraction of what makes these Steel men so fucking sexy.  Love it! Love it! Love it! And I’m totally lovin MJ Fields!! 

~ Forever Steel ~ 



Book Trailer

http://youtu.be/KahCEFBOgUc





Buy the Book

Amazon / B&N


Series Order


Forever Steel (Men of Steel Book 0.5) 
Currently Free on Amazon!

Amazon / B&N 

Jase (Men of Steel #1)

Jase & Carly: Summer Lovin (Men of Steel Book 1.5)

Cyrus (Men of Steel Book 2)

Zandor (Men of Steel Book 3)

Xavier (Men of Steel Book 4)

Forever Family: Jase and Carly Summer 
Loving Part 'Due' (Men of Steel Book 5)

Meet the Author


MJ Fields's love of writing was in full swing by age eight. Together with her cousins, she wrote a newsletter and sold it to family members. Today, she has four self-published series comprised of seventeen titles, including MEN OF STEEL, which was acquired by Swoon Romance in June 2014. MJ is a bestselling erotica author and former small business owner, who recently closed the business so she could write full time.

MJ lives in central New York, surrounded by family and friends. Her house is full of pets, friends, and noise ninety percent of the time, and she would have it no other way.


Social links







No comments:

Post a Comment