Monday, July 31, 2017

New Release + Review - MR. DARKNESS by Hilary Storm

Title: Mr. Darkness 
Author: Hilary Storm
Release Date: July 25, 2017






My name is Camille Richards. I'm a simple woman and I love my quiet life and work hard to keep it that way. I write romance stories, the kind where the man crashes into her life and completes her world while they fall madly in love with each other. 

Damon Deverick is the epitome of complicated. What this man does to me is unlike anything I’ve ever dealt with and I think that’s my problem. I don’t know how to respond to him. He’s powerful even when he stands completely still, not saying a word… but when he touches me it’s as if everything before that very moment was minuscule in comparison.

Who knew I'd be this intrigued after a single day with him? It’s supposed to be easy... but there’s just one problem, to him this is work and I’m not sure I can separate business from pleasure because it seems to be one in the same when it involves him.





4 Stars


Hilary Storm knows how to deliver one hell of a sexy story. This was full of hot damn moments and the chemistry between Damon and Cami was scorching hot!! I love the characters. Mr. Darkness was sexy, dominant and had that allure of mystery to him that draws you in. Cami was strong and independent but still has that level of insecurity which I think most woman can relate to. I loved her determination.

I couldn’t wait to read this book. First off, the cover itself is sexy AF! Second, this author was throwing out those teasers that had me chompin at the bits waiting for it to release. This book was full of the unexpected. So many things I did not see coming that had me sitting at the edge of my seat. I read this in one sitting because I just couldn’t put it down. This author did a great job delivering a story with great sex scenes, passion and mystery that instantly has you pulled in from beginning to end. If you like BDSM elements, a feisty “submissive”, a sexy dominate with a dirty mouth and add some surprise twist and turns then this is definitely one you will not want to miss. 








Available in KU: http://amzn.to/2uvXSGN









Hilary Storm lives with her high school sweetheart and three children in Oklahoma. She drives her husband crazy talking about book characters everyday like they are real people. She graduated from Southwestern Oklahoma State University with an MBA in Accounting. Her passions include being a mom, writing, reading, photography, music, mocha coffee, and spending time with friends and family. She is the author of the USA Today Best Selling 'Rebel Walking' Series, Bryant Brothers Series, Inked Brothers Series, Six, Seven, Mr. Darkness and co-author of The Elite Forces Series, Alphachat Series, and Quarterback Sack.





No comments:

Post a Comment