Saturday, June 14, 2014

Gearing up for BOOK BASH









It's almost here. OMG. It's almost here. In 2 weeks I will be attending Book Bash!!!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am. This is my birthday present to myself. So yeah, I'm excited. Like totally stoked. 




I've never been to a book signing event before. 


I know shocker right?! 

But anywho, I'm ready to get my book signing cherry popped. Yup that's right, I'm totally giving up the v-card to Book Bash. I hope it's worth my while. I don't see why it wouldn't. I mean it's fucking large, like huge and I'm sure it'll be packed with multiple bookgasms. And I can't fucking wait!!!!!


I'll be driving to Orlando for the day just to attend this event. I live in Florida so for me it's only a 2 hour drive. I love taking road trips though. Most people complain about being behind the wheel for long periods of time. But not me! I love it <3 I crank up the music and take in the beautiful surroundings on the open road. 


So, I have my stack of books ready to take and get signed. And I may or may not have a couple copies of the same books to get signed for some future giveaways. I don't know, maybe, we'll see. They're going to be so many fucking amazing authors there. I'm not sure where or who to start with first. Don't know who's going? Check out the list here: http://bookbash.net/authors.



Are you as excited as I am? I sure hope so. I'm looking forward to meeting a ton of new people. 


Ok, so I just wanted to share how excited I was. Hopefully I'll be seeing you there :)







No comments:

Post a Comment